In addition to National track & civil role requirements, it is currently a mandatory requirement that contractors attend a John Holland CRN Civil Briefing. With effect from 30 June 2017, this will be included as one of the requirements for the CRN Operator on Track role in Onsite. The CRN Operator on Track role stipulates the John Holland CRN requirements that are additional to the National role requirements.
What you need to do:
- Apply for the role ‘CRN Operator on Track’ in Onsite.
- If you’re engaged to undertake track & civil work, ensure you attend the CRN Civil Briefing (contact details below), by 30 September 2017.
- CRN L&D will then assign the CRN Civil Engineering Standard Briefing to you in Onsite together with relevant evidence of attendance.
Other mandatory requirements of the CRN Operator on Track role are:
- CRN HSE Induction
- Medical and Drug & Alcohol screen
- OHS-WHS Work Safely in Construction Industry; or OHS-WHS Induction Construction (White Card)
- GMR 1 to 11
- Safely Access the Rail Corridor, RISI; Track Safety Awareness or TfNSW Gold Card
For information on completing the CRN Civil Briefing, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9685 5077.
If you require assistance with general rail industry worker enquiries, registration, document upload, using the portal, or card issues, please contact the Onsite Support Team on 1300 777 245.