As part of continuous improvement, an upgraded Rail Industry Worker system that is faster and more intuitive is now available to users. It can be found by clicking the Register/Login button at the top of this page. All of your company and employee information can be found in the upgraded system.
The original RIW system is still available to users who wish to access it. We anticipate the original system will be retired in coming months as all users transition to the upgraded system.
Please find resources for the original RIW system below.
Original System User Guides
- RIW Portal User Guide_Company
- RIW Portal User Guide_Employee
- RIW Portal User Guide_Ordering a replacement card
- RIW Subscription Renewal Portal Guide
- RIW Portal Guide_Registering a New User
- Onsite Portal Guide_Ending Cardholder Employment
- RIW Portal Guide_Inactivating a Competency
- RIW Portal Guide_Changing and editing roles
- RIW Portal Guide_Applying for assessment
Original System Video Tutorials
Below, we have compiled video tutorials to guide you through the original Rail Industry Worker process.
Video 1: Registering a Company
Video 2: Adding an Employee
Video 3: Selecting Roles and Uploading Files
Video 4: Ordering a Card